Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Consulting in 2005

Whew! It has been a whirlwind couple of weeks. I have been staying with friends in Brisbane, Australia while closing Tucana's Australian office, working on my Ph.D. research and starting some consulting work. I leave for the US on Sunday and should be blogging more regularly.

It should be an interesting year. I am pleased to report that I have accepted a part-time position as "entrepreneur in residence" at Jim Hendler's MIND Lab at the University of Maryland [1]. I will start there in February. Bernadette, Jim and I will also consult together through Software Memetics. I have also started a part-time gig consulting to Data Infinity, helping them to enhance their very interesting Intervis product. Life is starting is look fun again.

No comments:

Post a Comment