This is a new style of "collective wisdom" books from O'Reilly. An earlier one was aimed at software architects.
I was pleased to see that O'Reilly used one of my quotes at the top of their home page for the book ("Clever Code Is Hard to Maintain...and Maintenance Is Everything").
The tips I wrote for this book were:
- Clever Code Is Hard To Maintain
- The 60/60 Rule
- The Fallacy Of Perfect Execution
- The Fallacy Of Perfect Knowledge
- The Fallacy Of The Big Round Ball
- The Web Points The Way, For Now